Mufti is a company of Interior Design services from a basic single room concept schemes through to full-scale interior architectural builds and refurbishments. offering bespoke furniture and home styling and sourcing service.
- Mufti wanted to showcase the new branding and store frontage, which has now been presented seamlessly.
- Improve performance of the redeveloped website.
- Shift brand perceptions from a generalist high street interior designer service to specialists with bespoke solutions
- Increase customers satisfaction and sales
- We conducted customers interviews, a website audit, social analysis and competitor landscaping to develop a content strategy for the redeveloped website. The strategy aimed to:
- Map existing persona needs against content on the site to identify gaps
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis of content performance across all channels
- Benchmark against the competition and highlight best practice
- Make recommendations for where to focus efforts across services, in addition to UI improvement to enhance conversion
The website is a shop window for Mufti enabling the local audience to buy all products available and sign-up to further information if required. Visitors to the website have been positive in the first few months, with the local audience engaging with the website and converting to in-store sales.